Friday, March 20, 2009

BEGINNINGS..........


This has been a loooonnngggggg time coming. I have thought about it, got down to writing it once, hastily removed it due to commitment phobia, and then endlessly agonized over it. But now, with not much on the agenda and my urge to write slowly overpowering my reluctance, here I begin my Random Thoughts. So roll out the red carpet and bring out the champagne!!

Let me begin with a brief introduction of the purpose and relevance of this blog. Well, to put it simply, it is not really relevant in the larger scheme of things. But it will serve a purpose. It will satisfy my urge to grasp the flowing stream of thoughts running through my mind....to put it in a corner and watch it....touch it...and feel it...and if it quenches some of your thirst as well....all the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment